- Running : Mountain in the Middle 12K Trail Run : Off Road
- Running : Mountain in the Middle 17K Trail Run : Off Road
Saturday, January 18, 2014
5600 Broad River Road
2014 Mountain in the Middle Trail Run:
• A great place for a first time trail running experience.
• • •
• Harbison is known for its verse collection of trails. Our race starts off on gravel, for spacing, before heading into the forest.
• Be ready for double and single track, jumping downed trees, ducking under low hanging limbs, and some elevation ups and downs.
• There is a trail in the middle of the race called "Spider Woman II" which is somewhat mountainous (ups and downs ), and this, along with being in the middle of our state, is where the name of our race comes from( "Mountain in the Middle").
Long Course 17K
$35 Now thru December 1 ,
$45 December 2 thru January 16,
$65 Race Day
Short Course 12K
$30 Now thru December 1 ,
$40 December 2 thru January 16,
$60 Race Day
• 2014 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
• • •
2013 Results at: gorunevents.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps