- Running : Guilford Rotary Frosty 5K Run :
- Running : Kids Fun Run : Kids Race
- Other : 2K Health Walk :
Wednesday, January 01, 2014
$65 family of 3-4
2014 Guilford Rotary Frosty 5K Run:
• The 29th Annual Frosty 5K New Year’s Day road race, 2K wellness walk and 1/2-mile Kids Fun Run is a festive event that attracts 900-1,000 runners and walkers of all ages from a wide geographical area.
• This year it kicks off the Town of Guilford's 375th Anniversary celebration.
• The Frosty 5K is a USATF Certified course with mile splits along the route.
• Featuring disposable ChronoTrack Bib-Tag Timing for very accurate results, the race and health walk start at 10:30 am at the Guilford Green.
• • •
• Flat and fast, village streets and country lanes.
• USTAF Certified (certification code: CT08012JHP).
• Varied scenery includes village, ocean views, open country.
• 1 and 2 mile splits.
• Race timing and results are provided by Platt Systems.
• Take Exit 58 (Guilford, Rt 77)
• Go south toward town green.
• After passing through Rt 1 intersection, town green is straight ahead (race start/finish).
• Community Center (day of registration and packet pickup) is on the right just before the green.
Early packet pickup is available at soundRUNNER, 1088 Main St, Branford. Pre-registered runners & walkers can pick up packets (bib, running shirt and other goodies) in advance on Dec. 30 & 31, 10 am - 4 pm. Get your stuff early, by-pass race day check-in, and go straight to the start line.
Check-in and day of race registration begin at 9:30 am at the Nathanael B Greene Community Center, 32 Church Street, Guilford CT 06437, (203) 453-8068. This is also the location for after-race food, beverages and awards. Ample and easy parking is available at the Community Center and on streets around the Guilford Green. ChronoTrack Bib-Tag timing sensors are on each entrant's number bib, which eliminates rental chip pickup and return lines and the hassle of attaching a chip to your running shoe. The Bib-Tag timing sensors are free. Kids Fun Run participants should register at the Community Center on the morning of the race.
2014 Results at: plattsys.com
2013 Results at: plattsys.com
2012 Results at: plattsys.com
2011 Results at: plattsys.com
2010 Results at: plattsys.com
2009 Results at: plattsys.com
2008 Results at: plattsys.com or active.com
2007 Results: not available ???
2006 Results at: athlinks.com
2005 Results at: athlinks.com
2004 Results at: hitekracing.com
2003 Results at: hitekracing.com
2002 Results at: hitekracing.com
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps