- Running : Phighting Cancer Together 5k :
Sunday, April 07, 2013
1301 Carrier Drive
• Phi Chi Theta Co-Ed Professional Business Fraternity at JMU is pleased to hold its first Phighting Cancer Together 5k.
• James Richard, the brother of Tim Nelson, a member of Phi Chi Theta, passed away of brain cancer in October 2011.
• While the run is in memory of him, proceeds will benefit Reese Coffin, the daughter of JMU alumni.
• Reese has brain and spinal cancer, and contributions will help pay for treatments.
• We hope you'll join us in this inspiring event of Phighting Cancer Together.
• • •
Waiting on Results ....There are no known results for this event. If you have a copy of these results, or know where they can be found on line, please email Results@TriFind.com.
• • •
Powered By Subgurim(http://googlemaps.subgurim.net).Google Maps