Eagle Chase @ Fire on the River...
- Running : 5K Run :
- Running : 10K Run :
- Running : 1/2 Marathon :
Race Date: Saturday, July 1, 2017
REGISTRATION WEBSITE: https://runsignup.com/Race/WI/...
Address: August Derleth Park; 236 Water St.
City: Sauk City
Race Website: http://fireontheriver.org/eagl...
Packet Pick up is Friday June 30 from 5-7pm & Saturday July 1 before the race starting at 5:45am - Both times Packet Pick up will be located at the startline at August Derleth Park, Sauk City, WI.
It's all about the Swag! Each participate will receive:
- ***NEW Every participant will receive a coupon good for a Free All you can eat Pancake Breakfast! Breakfast will be open from 7:30am-11am and located at Finish line. ($6 value)
- Eagle Chase Picnic Blanket ($20 value)
- Unique custom made Eagle Chase Finisher Medals for (1/2 Marathon only) ($15)
- - Much of our food that gets funded from ?#FireOnTheRiver? and gets packed at Sauk Prairie Against Hunger's Pack Event goes to Haiti and some of the folks at Anchored in Hope receive our food. So we thought it was only fitting that we would commission the metal workers in Haiti to design and create our finisher medals
- "I Beat the Heat" braclet ($5 value)
- Culver's Lemon Ice ($2.50 value)
- Chocolate Milk ($1 value)
- 1st place Eagle Chase metals for each age bracket ($$Priceless$$)
If you woudl rather download and print a registration form and mail in with check payment you this link: http://www.fireontheriver.org/eaglechase
Due to the amazing support and success of Sauk Prairie's Fire on the River Eagle Chase last year we have decided to do it again! The Event will feature a 5k, 10k & 1/2 Marathon. The race will be held on Saturday, July 1, 2017, the morning of the Fire on the River festival.
Since Sauk Prairie is the home of the soaring Eagles & the Bald Eagle is America's national symbol of Freedom & Independence we thought it only appropriate to name the event Eagle Chase!
This race will feature a spectacular Wall of Fire Display at the start and will kick of our Fire on the River Picnic/Tailgate celebration & Fireworks show along the beautiful Wisconsin River!
The route will include a wonderful tour of Sauk Prairie, the new multi-purpose trail, new hospital trail, August Derleth river trail, & the beautiful rural River Rd along the Wisconsin River!
Not interested in running but looking to help? Become a volunteer! We greatly appreciate the help. Unable to join us? We understand the timing may be difficult, so please consider contributing directly in any amount. You can still be a big part of Making Service Personal. Contact me directly at [email protected] for how you can make a gift to 6:8 Making Service Personal.
• 2017 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
2016 Results at: onlineraceresults.com
Find Running Races by State
• Marathon Training Plan
• Half Marathon Training Plan
• 10K Training Plan
• 5K Training Plan