Frozen Feet Night 5k/10k
- Running : 5K Run :
- Running : 10K Run :
Race Date: Saturday, February 11, 2017
Location: Elm Creek Park Reserve
Address: 1827 W Hayden Lake Road
The Frozen Feet Night Run is a on-snow nighttime winter trail 5k & 10k run at Elm Creek Park in Champlin, Minnesota.
It’s a unique run because, while there are many 5k’s and 10k’s throughout the country, there are very few that are held on snow and trails, and even fewer on trails at night. The course is packed, but there is no guarantee that there won’t be extra snow on top. Runners can use their regular shoes or opt for snowshoes…it’s up to you!
Event details and schedule
Race Day Schedule:
- 4:30-5:45pm – 5k & 10k check-in
- 5:55pm – 10k prerace reminders at start line
- 6:00pm – 10k race start
- 6:25pm – 5k prerace reminders at start line
- 6:30pm – 5k race start
- 7:30-8:30 – Post Race Meeting, Awards, Prizes
- 8:30 pm – Course closes for all race
• 2017 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
Find Running Races by State
• Marathon Training Plan
• Half Marathon Training Plan
• 10K Training Plan
• 5K Training Plan