MyPulaskiK9 FUNd Run...
- Running : 1 Mile Run :
- Running : 5k Run :
Race Date: Sunday, April 23, 2017
Location: Community Park
Address: 448 E. Pulaski St.
MyPulaskiK9 is proud to announce its 1st Annual FUNd RUN! -Supporting the Pulaski Police Department K9 Unit.
The event starts at the Pulaski Polka Grounds (Polka Music and Dancing is encouraged) and through Community Park in Pulaski. You will venture through the winding trails, past the ponds, and through the downtown area before returning to the Polka Grounds.
The 5K will have 2 flights: 1. Runners and 2. Runners with K9 Companion (must supply your own).
If a 5K isn’t your thing, we’ve got you covered with a 1.5 mile walk. Since we’re supporting a K9, we encourage you to bring your 4-legged friend to walk with you.
Important Dog Information:
- Please only bring dogs that are well-behaved and used to being around other dogs and people.
- Dogs should be kept on a leash that is shorter than 6 feet, with no retractable leashes.
- Please clean up after your dog – “doggie bags” will be available.
- Limit 1 dog per registrant.
- Dogs should be at least 6 months old and current on all vaccinations.
- No dogs will be allowed inside of the pavilion.
Only the 5K will be Chip Timed. Prizes to top finishers will be awarded, but most importantly we look forward to seeing you have fun!
For updates please follow our event on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/369919746694191/
Event details and schedule
- Registration/Packet Pickup: 7:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
- Race Announcements: 8:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- 5K start: 9:00 a.m.
- 5K with Dog: 9:10 a.m.
- 1.5 mile Walk: 9:15 a.m.
- Food and beverages will be served post event with raffle items to be given away.
- Participants should bring identification when picking up their packets.
- Rain or shine, we’ll be running! Please bring proper running attire and maybe an extra pair of shoes/socks. Trail conditions may be wet and/or muddy.
- Parking is available on site.
Sign up using Active.com and save $10.00 on your registration fee. 5K participant registration is $35.00 on the Active Network, and $20.00 for the 1.5 mile walk. Race day registration for the 5K participants is $45.00 and $30.00 for the 1.5 mile walkers and their 4-legged friends. Participants will receive a free race t-shirt and grab bag with coupons to local businesses and many other items.**
**Register before April 1, 2017 to guarantee a race t-shirt. Shirt availability/size may be limited for those that register after this date or on the day of the event.
Interested in becoming an event corporate sponsor? Click here.
• 2017 race registration is open.
• Registration Information.
Find Running Races by State
• Marathon Training Plan
• Half Marathon Training Plan
• 10K Training Plan
• 5K Training Plan