Come join us in Sacramento, CA on April 9th as we combine two of the most EPIC festivals in the world. Color Fun Fest brings the Holi Festival and the electronic dance movement together for the first time with a day and night glowing color 5K run.
As day transforms into night and the dust settles from our day color run, we power up the strongest blacklights in the world to transition our day color run into a nighttime 5k color run festival called Color Fun Fest.
Join us at the finish line as we celebrate life with an after party of mass color and high voltage dance music. Come one, come all, come spend your weekend with your family, friends and loved ones to create an EPIC night you will never forget.
• Runners get showered with vibrant powders of assorted colors along the 5K course
• The ‘color’ is made of bright food-grade cornstarch that is safe and natural
• Over 10,000 pounds of color at each event, ensuring every runner will become a spectrum of color
• All hues of the powder are the brightest possible and the most UV reactive
• The colors glow brightly under the night runs powerful black lights
What about after the run?
• Massive post-run celebration
• Plenty of vendors, food, and live entertainment
• Music throughout the festival
• Join in the monumental post-run color throw with thousands of your fellow runners
What do participants receive?
✔ Free color packet
✔ Race Bib
✔ Cool swag from our sponsors
✔ Colorful memories that will last a lifetime
How much does it cost?
$19.00 Early-Bird Special
$60.00 Regular registration
$75.00 Day of Event registration
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...