• Facebook
  • Find by State

Once Upon a 5K

EVENTS
  • Running: Once Upon a 5K
RACE DATE
Saturday, April 9, 2016
REGISTRATION WEBSITE
Location
UAHuntsville Campus
Address
301 Sparkman Drive
CITY
Huntsville
STATE/TERR
Alabama
Zip
35899
COUNTRY
USA
Description


The Huntsville Alumni Chapter of Delta Zeta will be holding its first anual 5k this spring. The race will be called "Once Upon a 5k..." which clearly has a story book theme to it! It will happen on April 9th on the campus of UAHuntsville at 9 am. 70% of the funds raised will stay here locally and benefit organizations like the Huntsville Hospital Foundation while the remaining 30% will go towards the Starkey Hearing Foundation.

PREVIOUS RESULTS


first annual - no past results ...

• • •

FIND BY STATE

Latest Posts

UPCOMING GAME

aMERICAN eAGLES
vs. tHE wASHINGTON rEDSKINS

Central NYC Stadium

FA Premier League 2015: Eagles - Redskins

7:00 pm - 9:00 pm // Recurring Event

40 -150$