It's time for the Monster Dash 5k/10k!!!
Additional $5 for day of registration
Bib pick up TBA at A Snail's Pace Running Shop in Fountain Valley and before the race start. Please try to pick up your bib early to save time. Friends or family members can pick up your bib.
Beautiful Park Course!!
* 5k http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6598279
* 10k = 2 x 5k loops http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=6598279
Bib Pick Up :
- TBA- A Snail's Pace Running Shop in Fountain Valley
8780 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
* Time - TBA
* A Snail's Pace will be offering a coupon to use in store to participants of the race to use
- race morning from 7:00-7:45AM
* check in tables near race start right off of Ward St. & Edinger Ave. in the park
* if possible please pick up your bib the day before at A Snail's Pace Running Shop in Fountain Valley to save time on race morning
Start Time - 8:00AM
Date - Sunday, October 30st, 2016
Address - Mile Square Park - Shelter 17
Ward and W. Edinger Ave. Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Time Limits- ~2hrs, if more time is needed please email us at: [email protected] for early start info. ALL finishers get a medal. FYI Also to save money, you can just mail the fee along with all your info, email: [email protected] for more info.
ENTRY FORMS CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE www.abetterworldrunning.com. All results will be posted after the event on our website usually the evening of the event.
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...