Come join us for a fun filled morning of ice-cold milk, fresh baked cookies, barnyard games, music, awards, finisher medals and official race t-shirt for everyone who crosses the finish line.
GOODIES & BLING: Cookies & Milk 5K Participants Will Receive the Following:
• Newly designed 2017 Cookies & Milk finisher medal in which the cow can double as either a keychain or necklace
• Beautiful Full Color Custom Cookies & Milk Running Bib
• Uniquely Created 2017 Cookies & Milk Race T-shirt
• Fresh Fruit from Sprouts Farmers Market
• Drawings for Free Running Shoes from Road Runner Sports
• Roxie the Cow official starting line mascot & photo opportunity
• And of course . . . lots of amazing Cookies & Milk!!!
AWARD PRESENTATION: Awards to the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place finishers for the top Male & Female categories, plus awards for the “Most Creative Cookies & Milk Costumes”
POST-RACE CELEBRATION: Vendor Expo, Barnyard Games, Award Presentations & Festivities begin at 9:00am at the Scottsdale Sports Complex
REGISTRATION DATES & FEES: Register TODAY online for lowest pricing, or you can register on the morning of the event (April 9th) from 6:00am-7:30am at the Scottsdale Sports Complex? located at 8081 E Princess Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85255.
The earlier you register, the lower the fees!
• Early Bird Registration (June 1 – August 31, 2016) - $30
• Regular Registration (September 1 – December 31, 2016) – $35
• Procrastinator Registration (January 1 – February 28, 2017) – $40
• Late Registration (March 1 – April 8, 2017) – $45
• Day of Event Registration (April 9th, from 6:00am-7:30am) – $50
So what are you waiting for? Register TODAY to join the sweetest 5K in Scottsdale!!
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...