Proceeds to benefit the Bristol Warren Education Foundation
Join us for what is fast becoming one of the most fun local road races! The family friendly event offers a race for all ages and ablities. The 5k and 10k courses are USATF Certified and will start and finish on the grounds at the Pete Sepe Pavilion, taking runners on a scenic run out toward Touisett Point, past picturesque farms adn quaint stone walls. We will continue to offer our 1-Mile Walk on the Bike Path and of course Kids Races too! All followed by a Food Truck festival, beer garden, live music - all to benefit the Bristol Warren Education Foundation
• USATF Certified 10k & 5k courses start on the grounds of the Pete Sepe Pavilion follow the Bike Path to Long Lane and on out through Touisset. Both races will be chip timed.
• 1-Mile Walk on Bike Path to Long Lane (or further if you wish) and return.
• Kids Races - Obstacle Course on the grounds of the Pete Sepe Pavilion.
10k & 5k Awards:
• First overall male and female finishers
• First finishers from each individual Bristol and Warren school
• First male and female overall finishers in age groups:
10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & up
T-Shirts: T-shirt included with all preregistrations
Race packets will be available on race day from 12:00-3:00 PM at the Pete Sepe Pavilion.
Central NYC Stadium