_ 2016 Go Far Jingle All the Way 5K Run:
• For kids and grown-ups who have been naughty and nice!
• Join us for a FAMILY FUN RUN 5K Runners and walkers of all ages welcome.
• Elf assistance will be provided for youth running their first 5K.
• After the race, stay for hot chocolate and holiday cheer.
• Race bag pickup 10-11:45.
• Race starts at 12p.m.
Three age group category awards:
• 12 and under.
• Start at lodge of Powder Ridge
• .6 miles up driveway
• right on Powder Hill Road
• one mile, through the apple orchards
• turn around and come back same way.
• 5K Course Map -
- Powder Ridge Mountain:
• 99 Powder Hill Road
• Middlefield, CT
• Map & Directions
- 2016 Results at: itsyourrace.com
- 2015 Results at: itsyourrace.com
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...