The 6th Annual Special Kids Race will be held on Saturday, April 8, 2017, at Murfreesboro Medical Clinic in Murfreesboro, TN. We're talking 3,250 walkers and runners, three different distances (15k, 5K, 1 Mile), and one very special reason- for the kids.
Special Kids is a Christian therapy and nursing center for children with special needs located in Murfreesboro, TN, and serving 18 counties in middle Tennessee.
It's fast and flat! The Special Kids Race is a great event to set your personal record on our quick course or to try out your first race. The 15K and 5K distances begin at Murfreesboro Medical Clinic (MMC) and head down Old Nashville Hwy to reach the Stones River Battlefield where the two races split off. The 5K heads back to MMC while the 15K turns down Wilkinson Pike before turning down county roads that lead back to Old Nashville Hwy and then to MMC. The 1 Mile Fun Run course is new in 2017 and will start and finish with the 15K/5K races. The Fun Run will make a loop using the Gateway Island path and a short jaunt on Old Nashville Hwy before returning at MMC.
The Special Kids Race starts and ends at Murfreesboro Medical Clinic at 1272 Garrison Drive in Murfreesboro, TN.
2017 race registration is open
• Registration Information
2016 Results at amatteroftiming.com:
• 2016 15K Results: Overall / Age Group
• 2016 5K Results: Overall / Age Group
2015 Results at amatteroftiming.com:
• 2015 15K Results: Overall / Age Group
• 2015 5K Results: Overall / Age Group
2014 Results at amatteroftiming.com:
• 2014 15K Results: Overall / Age Group
• 2014 5K Results: Overall / Age Group
2013 Results at amatteroftiming.com:
• 2013 15K Results: Overall / Age Group
• 2013 5K Results: Overall / Age Group
2012 Results: - first annual
• 2012 15K Results: Overall / Age Group
• 2012 5K Results: Overall / Age Group
Central NYC Stadium