Join us for the inaugural MO Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases in beautiful St. Louis, MO, sponsored by BSN medical (Premier Presenting Sponsor) and Tactile Medical (Presenting Sponsor). Whether you're a serious runner, or just want to get a bit of exercise, this 5K walking/running course in Jefferson Barracks Park is sure to be just what the doctor ordered. The Lymphatic Education & Research Network (LE&RN) has been hosting this event in NY, CA, TX, and WI, and this year we've expanded to MO.
Join hundreds of LE&RN supporters in their fight against lymphedema and lymphatic diseases. We will run or walk on behalf of the estimated 10 million Americans and 140 million worldwide who are fighting this Lymphedemic. LE&RN's mission is to fight lymphatic disease and lymphedema through education, research and advocacy, but it doesen't happen without you.
- To register to run, click the "Register Now" button at the top.
- Want to Join the Fight against lymphedema and other lymphatic diseases? Register to be a fundraiser HERE.
* Check-in/Registration will be from 8-9 am
* Event begins at 9 am
* Beverages and light snacks will be provided
* Course is 5K, but you are free to complete as much as you are comfortable with
* Should you choose to attend but not run or walk, we will have people who stay behind, and you can visit with our sponsors
* It may be chilly, so please dress for the late March weather
* Parents - please stay with your children
* The park is not closed for us, so please be conscious of the other park attendees
* HAVE FUN!
Central NYC Stadium