Gadsden Young Life
Black Squirrel Ruck Challenge
This Event is a Unique Ruck Challenge at Noccalula Falls which benefits Gadsden Young Life Ministries
Description: Beautiful 5 Mile Course with 7 Physical Challenges Along the Course
Date: March 4, 2017 Start Time: 9AM Where: Noccalula Falls Chapel
Entry Fee: $35 (includes t-shirt with pre-registration)
Race Day Registration/Sign In: 7:30AM – 8:45AM ($40 Race Day Registration)
• 5 Mile trail run with body and pack exercises along the course.
• You must provide your own backpack/ruck.
o *We will provide uniform weight bricks, bubble wrap and duct tape.
• Brick Distribution: 1 brick/50# body weight up to max of 4 bricks.
• Body/Pack Exercises: 7 challenging…but achievable exercise events for all skill levels.
• Hydration: You will be given one water bottle at start of race.
o Participants must return to the finish line with water bottle and all bricks
o Top 3 overall men and women
o Top winners in under 17 age group
o Master’s Division (40-49)
o Grandmaster’s Division (50+)
Competition patches will be given to everyone who completes the challenge.
Central NYC Stadium