For 2017 WE HAVE INSTITUTED A REGISTRATION LIMIT ON EACH RACE DISTANCE TO ENSURE WE HAVE ENOUGH SHIRTS AND FINISHER MEDALS FOR ALL PRE-REGISTERED ENTRANTS. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING LIMITS ON EACH RACE LISTED BELOW.
5K - 1600 PARTICIPANTS
10K - 750 PARTICIPANTS
15K - 900 PARTICIPANTS
A RACE COMMERATIVE MEDAL WILL BE AWARDED TO ALL Lee Company/Glenn Wunder Mighty Mile Run/Walk, 5K/10K AND REGIONS "THE SMITTY" 15K FINISHERS.
17th Annual Purity Dairies Moosic City Dairy Pure Dash takes place in MetroCenter, Nashville, TN. Proceeds from the 2017 event will benefit "Pencil", Nashville, a 501(c)(3), which links community resources with Metro Nashville Public Schools.
Both the 5K/10K & Regions "The Smitty" 15K are flat, fast and certified courses that include both surface streets and the MetroCenter Greenway. All events are flat, fast and are certified courses.
Take I-65, EXIT 85 (Rosa Parks Blvd./MetroCenter) - Follow signs to MetroCenter. Race headquarters is located at the corner of Athens Way and Rosa Parks Blvd. in MetroCenter.
- Lee Company/Glenn Wunder" Mighty Mile Run/Walk begins @ 7:00am
- 5K starts @ 7:30am
- 10K & Regions "The Smitty" 15K start @ 8:00am
All courses are fast, flat and certified. Timing by the Nashville Striders using the ChampionChip System.
5K Run/Walk (Individual) - Pre-race $35.00/Race Day $40.00.
5K Run/Walk (Family/Team of 3 or more) - Pre-race $90.00 plus $30.00 for each additional participant over three (3). Race Day $105.00 plus $35.00 for each additional participant.
10K Run (Individual) - Pre-race $40.00/Race Day $45.00.
Regions "The Smitty" 15K - Pre-race $45.00/Race Day $50.00
Lee Company/Glenn Wunder Mighty Mile Run/Walk (Individual) - $20.00.
Lee Company/Glenn Wunder Mighty Mile Run/Walk (Family of 4) - $60.00.
CORPORATE CHALLENGE (Lee Company/Glenn Wunder Mighty Mile, 5K & The Regions Smitty 15K)
- Team registration call: Cathy Wind, 615-734-6522 or [email protected]
- For Corporate Challenge Info: www.nashvillesports.com/ccrs
EARLY REGISTRATION AND PRE-REGISTERED Pick Up is available Friday, April 14th, 11:00am - 6:00pm at the Purity Dairies Training Center, 534 Expressway Park Dr. (Follow signs from Murfreesboro Pike)
Race Day registration and pre-registered packet pickup will be available at the race site on race morning starting at 6:00am as follows:
5K - 6:00am - 7:15am
10K - 6:00am - 7:45am
The Regions - The Smitty 15K - 6:00am - 7:45am
Lee Company/Glenn Wunder Mighty Mile - 6:00am - 6:45am
PERKS & SWAG
- Commemorative Long SleeveTech Shirt: All pre-registered entrants will be guaranteed a long sleeve technical shirt and finishers medal.
- COMMERATIVE MEDAL TO ALL Lee Company/Glenn Wunder Might Mile/ 5K/10K and Regions Bank "THE SMITTY" 15K FINISHERS.
- Free refreshments post event: INCLUDING MAC & CHEESE/PURITY DAIRY ICE CREAM/TRU MO CHOCOLATE MILK.
- Grand Prize: 5K/10K & 15K overall male & female winners will receive a 1 year supply of Purity Ice Cream.
- Awards will be given in both 5K/10K & Regions "The Smitty" 15K to the top 3 finishers in Overall, Masters, and Grand Masters and the top 3 finishers in 5 year age groups from 9 & under to 80 plus and wheelchair.
Lee Company/Glenn Wunder Mighty Mile awards will be given to the top 3 male/female finishers 14 and under. ALL Lee Company/Glenn Wunder Might Mile FINISHERS WILL RECEIVE A COMMERATIVE FINISHER MEDAL.
Free parking is available in surrounding lots. Please follow directional signs.
- 10K is a Nashville Strider Grand Prix event.
- For ADA Accommondations, call Smitty @ 615-851-2630.
- Use of headphones/MP3 players is discouraged.
- Strollers are welcome and should line up in the rear of the starting line. NO PETS ALLOWED
- Both 5K & 10K courses are open 1 1/2 hours.
- Regions "The Smitty" 15K course is open 2 1/2 hours.
- Evenrt will be held rain or shine.
- No refunds or transfer of race registrations will be allowed.
- ALL RUNNER'S ARE ASKED TO RUN THE RACE DISTANCE THEY ARE REGISTERED FOR OR FACE DISQUALIFICATION. IF YOU NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE TO YOUR ORIGINAL REGISTRATION, IT MUST BE COMPLETED BY "SOLUTIONS" PRIOR TO THE START OF THE EVENT.
- QUESTIONS? CALL SMITTY @ 615-851-2630 or EMAIL: [email protected]
Central NYC Stadium