Visit Lebanon, MARCH 11, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.,
help us celebrate the Capitol of the bourbon barrel
manufacturing industry, support high school
baseball at its best and enjoy a beautiful 5K run!
• Pre-race packet pick-up and registratoin is available from 5-8 p.m. at County Seat Kitchen & Bar,
201 North Depot St., Lebanon, KY on Friday, March 10, 2017.
• An actual commemorative Bourbon Barrel Head courtesy of Kentucky Cooperage Company will be given
away at random to one lucky runner immediately following the race.
• Come early or stay after the race for tours at Kentucky Cooperage Co., Maker’s Mark Distillery,
or Limestone Branch Distillery.
• Have dinner with one of our participating partners. Show your race registration and get drink
Rosewood Bar & Grill, 520 Fairway Drive Shiners Restaurant, 202 West Main Street Cederwood
Restaurant, 660 East Main Street
County Seat Kitchen & Bar, 201 North Depot Street Chaser’s Restaurant, 110 North Proctor Knott
• We encourage you to take advantage of special Friday night room rates at the following
Myrtledene Bed & Breakfast, 370 North Spalding Ave. (270) 692-2223 Hill House Bed & Breakfast, 110
Holy Cross Road, Loretto (270 865-2300 Hampton Inn, 1125 Loretto Road (270) 699-4000
Our course takes you around beautiful downtown Lebanon. Mostly flat to slight inclines. Begins and
ends at the Marion County Heritage Center, 120 W.
Main Street, Lebanon KY
Central NYC Stadium