A Relay for Life fundraising event open to all ages and skill levels to promote fun, family, fitness and support families touched by cancer. Proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.
Sponsored by Perfection Fitness Studio
What you get:
- A high quality T-shirt for all participants who register before 4/14
- A beautiful course off the Pacific Electric Trail
- A medal for all finishers
- Free parking
- Coffee bar
- Post race refreshments
- Awards for overall 1st place Male and Female
7:00am- Registration opens
8:00am- 5k Timed Run / 5k Fun Walk
9:15am- Awards and Raffles
- 5k/Flat along the Pacific Electric Trail
What To Bring
- Dress appropriate for the day
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Extra water/nutrients to hydrate
Waivers and ID
- Show your ID at registration
- Sign waiver at registration table prior to race
Parking Info (Free)
- Event registration will be on the North-East side of the park closer to the Milliken Ave. entrance. Park legally anywhere inside Central Park.
There are no refunds for this event. The event will take place Rain or Shine.
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...