The MCM is the largest marathon in the world that does not offer prize money to its top finishers. Instead, the event is a celebration of every finisher’s HONOR, COURAGE and COMMITMENT to training for, and completing, the MCM. With more than 2,000 Marines and Sailors supporting the organization of the event, runners have come to expect excellence in execution of the event and tremendous on-course support, earning the MCM recognition as a world-class running event.
The 42nd MCM will be held on October 22, 2017. SEYMOUR PINK has 40 entries for the 2017 marathon. To receive one of these entries, you must register here and pay the $50 deposit fee that will secure your spot on Team Seymour Pink. Seymour Pink requires a minimum fundraising level of $500.
After reaching the fundraising minimum level, you will receive a code to register for the MCM. MCM charges each registrant $155 plus $5.81 processing fee for a total of $160.81. MCM registration fees are not included in the $500 fundraising minimum.
We hope that you will join the 2017 Team Seymour Pink and help us reach our goal of $30,000 in the fight against breast cancer.
What are the benefits of joining the Team Seymour Pink?
- A Seymour Pink Performance long sleeve shirt and gift bag!
- An online fundraising link set up by RunSignUp.com that you can send to your donors.
- Timely updates from Team Seymour Pink's Manager.
- Reimbursement of MCM race registration fees of $160.81 for all runners reaching an $800 fundraising level.
- A complimentary entry into our 6th Annual Pounding the Pavement for Pink 5K on October 7th, 2017 in Seymour, CT.
- A deep gratitude for supporting Seymour Pink, Inc. in the FIGHT against breast cancer from all those breast cancer patients and the families your funds will impact in their FIGHT!
Your Personal Fundraising Page and Information
- During registration, you will create your personal donation web page so you can collect and accept online donations.
- You will be able to customize your page with a photo and text, and access it online from any computer.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with your customized URL.
- The online contribution collection process is simple and completely secure, accepting credit and debit cards.
- Donors will automatically receive an immediate email confirmation and tax receipt.
- The funds collected on your donation web page will go directly to Seymour Pink, Inc. in support of our mission; to unite a community in the fight against breast cancer. Through fundraising efforts, our goal is to fund breast cancer research, provide education and to empower and assist breast cancer victims and their families.
No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement of advertisers or sponsors is implied.