SIGN UP NOW ... A Fun & Exciting 1.5M Adventure Run/Walk for Adult & Kids ~ Donate Sneakers for Cancer!
Official website: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
It's all about TEAMWORK! Modeled after the TV show, this family friendly race features teams of two people (adults & kids grades k-12) racing around a 1.5 mile cross country course in competition with other teams. Contestants are directed to perform a task (together) at multiple stops along the course. How well you work together is the most important skill to winning the race.
Walk, jog or run - yet be prepared to get a little dirty & wet. It's a great bonding experience and way more fun than a 5K race! Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
1. 1.5 mile cross country course with up to 8 outdoor stations.
2. 2 person teams - adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid ... kids grades K-12..
3. 2 course levels ... recreation (for leisure pace teams) & competitive (for physically active teams).
4. 4 race divisions ... Grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adult ... based on grade of younger member.
5. 1st place medals are awarded to each division winner.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course ... race happens rain or shine.
>> SPECIAL DISCOUNTS for Teachers, Military & First Responders.
>> PEDIATRIC CANCER CHARITY PARTNER: Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes at the race ... and receive a 2 minute time eraser token.
>> SHARE THIS EVENT: Share with 8+ people on social media or email ... and receive a free GAR Backpack ($15 value). ... (Example: "We are doing The Great Amazing Race. Join us and we both get free GAR backpacks.")
- 2018 race registration is open • Registration Information
Central NYC Stadium