The Memorial Hospital Kids Fun Run at Story Land is an event for kids up to 12 years old. The Fun Run will be held at Story Land in Glen, NH on Monday, September 4, 2017.
This event is a fundraiser for the Believe in Books Literacy Foundation and their outreach programs.
Join us for a fun-filled morning with a race inside Story Land! There will be appearances from some of the Story Land Characters as well as a few other special guests!
EVENT DETAILS & SCHEDULE
There will be four different races:
Ages 4 and under (a short loop – one parent or guardian may accompany the racer for this race)
Ages 5 & 6 (1/2 K)
Ages 7 & 8 (1/2 K)
Ages 9-12 (1K)
• SPACE IS LIMITED, REGISTER NOW!
• Check-in is at 8:15am with the first race at 9am.
• Registration ends on September 1st or when space for the event has filled.
• Every runner will receive one FREE pass to Story Land good for race day only (Sept. 4).
• All runners will receive an event T-shirt and a medal.
Dogs are not allowed.
For more information contact Erin Sweeney, Race Coordinator, at [email protected]rg or 603-356-9980.
Residents of Carroll and Coos Counties in NH and Oxford County, ME will receive FREE entry into the race courtesy of Memorial Hospital in North Conway. Visit here for the entry form - http://believeinbooks.org/kids-fun-run-scholarship-entry.html
All other race participants may register here on this site for $10 (includes a FREE pass to Story Land for race day only).
SPACE IS LIMITED, REGISTER NOW!
Central NYC Stadium