The Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon is truly a hidden gem, offering an experience unique to any of its sister events in the series. Hosted in Yamhill County in the heart of the Willamette Valley, participants rave about the small-town charm, incredible sunrise views, scenic course, great wines, and post-race Wine & Music Festival.
Less than an hour from Portland, this thriving wine region is a favorite of Pinot Noir lovers and romantics who desire a less hectic vacation experience. Activities are planned all weekend long! If you aren’t already a resident or frequent visitor, you’ll be sure to fall in love with the area and this race. Bring your family and friends and plan to stay and play!
Each race entry includes:
* Access to very scenic USATF certified distance course
* Technical event running shirt
* Colorful finisher's medal
* Personalized runner's bib with logo
* Finishers Certificate
* Transportation to/from race start and finish from designated parking areas
* Special offers from hotels, sponsors, exhibitors and local businesses
* Chip timing system and results
* Support from law enforcement, medical team, and over 150 volunteers and staff
* Opportunity to win cash, wine, and other awards in all age divisions
* Commemorative wine glass and post-race Wine & Music Festival admission
*$5 per entry fee contribution to partnering charities as well as additional fundraising opportunities
Central NYC Stadium