Mountain Park Health Center is back with our 2nd Annual Run/Walk in Tempe's Kiwanis Park!
This family, stroller and dog-friendly race introduces new challenges with a 5k, 10k & a Kid's Fun Run!
Runners and walkers alike will enjoy the scenic route while supporting a great cause!
Mountain Park is excited to introduce the community to our new Tempe Clinic located at Broadway and McClintock, scheduled to open in 2017. For more information visit mountainparkhealth.org/tempe.
Mountain Park is also hosting a Run/Walk in the West Valley on April 29, 2017. Check it out here!
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
- Custom Event Medal (ALL participants receive a finisher's medal)
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt (ALL participants receive a shirt)
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups in the 10K and 5K distances. Our age groups are the following:
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Course set/marked by StartLine Racing to maximize your experience!
We accept cash, check, and credit cards (Visa or Master Card) on race day
Cost of registration on race day will be $40 for the 10K/5K and $10 for the Kid's Fun Run
Friendly leashed pets are welcome! If you would like to participate with your pet there will be an additional $10 fee. See additional purchases for more details.
Friday October 13 2017 from 4:00 - 7:00pm at Sole Sports in Tempe. (map)
October 13 04:00 PM - Pre-Race Day Packet Pick-Up at Sole Sports Tempe (4-7pm)
October 14 07:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
October 14 08:00 AM - 10K Run/Walk Begins
October 14 08:15 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
October 14 09:15 AM - 5K Award Ceremony Begins (approx)
October 14 09:30 AM - 10K Award Ceremony Begins (approx)
October 14 09:45 AM - Kid's Fun Run Begins
Central NYC Stadium