Presented by the Don Harrison Foundation. Procceds benefit the following local Ocala charities:
• Vets Helping Vets does what their name suggests.
• Ocala Symphony Orchestra provides in-school programs. Marion County allows only a short period per month to music education.
• The Literacy Council provides counselors to assist adults to read. About 1 in 5 adults in our county cannot read.
• Ocala Outreach provides one-on one assistance to individuals in need. Their clientele usually comes as referrals from social workers.
• The Tampa Shriners’ Hospital currently has about 50 Marion County children as patients.
2017 race registration is open.