_ The 2018 Hamden Hills Half Marathon & 5K:
• The 7th Annual Hamden Hills Half Marathon and 5K is being held on Saturday, May 26th (Memorial Day Weekend.)
• The Half Marathon course is challenging and picturesque as you run through the back country of Hamden. The course runs on the Rail-Trail for the first 2 miles and the last 2 miles offering a bit of flat, shady ground to enjoy.
• The 5K is 100% on the rail-trail for a flat and fast finish.
Farmington Canal Rail-Trail Lot:
• 240 Sherman Ave
• Hamden, CT
• Map & Directions
- 2017 Results at raceresult.com: Half Marathon / 5K
- 2016 Results at raceresult.com: Half Marathon / 5K
- 2015 Results at iresultslive.com: Half Marathon / 5K
- 2014 Results at coolrunning.com: Half Marathon / 5K
- 2013 Results at lastmileracing.com: Half Marathon / 5K
- 2012 Results at thelastmileracing.com: Half Marathon / 5K
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...