_ The 2018 Run for the Wounded 5k, 10k, & Half Marathon #2:
Finisher’s Medal, Technical (Drifit) Event Shirt, & A Chip Timed Event
10k/Half-Marathon runners will receive a 50% discount code after the race for any future Bishop's Events run.
This race is for a great cause through a scenic park. What isn’t to love? Run through the hills of Prince William Forest Park while benefiting the Wounded Warrior Project. Enjoy the paved roads of the park for the half-marathon or try the trails for the 5k/10k through the woods.
In support of the Wounded Warrior Project
Walkers, strollers and leashed pets are welcome to attend this event.
Now offering a virtual run option for those who cannot make it on race day. You will receive a medal.
Race Start Times
• Half - 7:30am
• 10k - 8:45am
• 5k - 9am
• 5k - $30, until Oct 31 ($35) - Includes Park Entrance Fee
• 10k - $45, until Oct 31 ($50) - Includes Park Entrance Fee
• Half - $65, until Oct 31 ($70) - Includes Park Entrance Fee
T-shirts guaranteed to runners registered before Nov 14. We will order extra t-shirts for those who register after that date, but it is on a first-come first-served basis.
• At the event (opening at 6:30am on race morning).
NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
• THERE WILL NOT BE RACE DAY REGISTRATION (the park service does not allow it).
• Registration closes on Saturday evening at 7:59pm.
DIRECTIONS TO PARKING
• Parking Lot is off of the main road into Prince William Forest Park. An orange sign will direct you to park in the Williams ballfield.
-) 2017 Results at: RoadRaceRunner November 26 2017
Central NYC Stadium