-) 2018 Summer Georgetown 5k, 10k & 10 Mile Run:
• Finisher’s Medal
• Technical (Drifit) Event Shirt
• A Chip Timed Event
Come out and enjoy this scenic, 10-miler and 5k in the heart of Georgetown near the Nation’s Capital. Both events run on the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal path.Walkers are welcome to attend this event.
In partnership with Operation Turbo. Find more about them here.
Walkers, strollers and leashed pets are welcome to attend this event.
Now offering a virtual run option for those who cannot make it on race day. You will receive a medal.
Race Start Times
• 10-Miler - 8am
• 10k - 8:15am
• 5k - 8:30am
• 5k - $25, until July 15 ($30)
• 10k - $40, until July 15 ($45)
• 10-Miler - $50, until July 15 ($55)
T-shirts guaranteed to runners registered before August 1. We will order extra t-shirts for those who register after that date, but it is on a first-come first-served basis.
• At the event (one hour before the race starts)
Race Day Registration
• There will NOT be race day registration. The park service does not allow it.
-) Chesapeake & Ohio Towpath - google map
Directions to Parking
• There is parking along Water Street and several parking garages on Water Street.
Central NYC Stadium