The 5th annual St. Mary's Mardi Gras 5k Run/Walk benefitting our Rice and Beans ministry is a fun-filled day! The day begins with the 5K at St. Mary's Episcopal Church in Andalusia, Alabama and culminates with enjoying a post-race hearty lunch of homemade rice and beans in the Parish Hall. Dress in your most festive Mardi Gras gear and bring your Krewe!
* Pre-race packet pick up is Friday, February 9, 2018 at St. Mary's Parish Hall, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
* Race day registration begins at 8:00 am
* 5K race start time is 9:00 am
* 1-mile fun Run at 10:00 am
* Lunch starts at 10:30 am. Additional tickets available for $5.00
* Chrono Track race timing
Race at 9:00 am
1-Mile Fun Run at 10:00 am
Each race registration comes with a free lunch ticket!
Rice and Beans lunch at 10:30 am
-) 2018 race registration is open • Registration Information
Central NYC Stadium