_ The 2018 Business Gives Back 5K and 10K: is a scenic run that follows the Potomac River and gives runners great views of Washington, D.C. monuments and buildings from a unique perspective from the Mount Vernon Trail. This event is everyone from competitive runners to walkers who just want to support a great cause. Learn more at www.bgbrace.com
• The 5K will begin and end at the Columbia Island Marina and the entire race is run along the Mount Vernon trail along USAFT certified course VA VA13051RT.
• This course does not cross any roads and gives runners a fun and relaxing route with unique views of Washington D.C. from the Virginia side of the Potomac River.
• 5K Course Map
• The 10K will begin and end at the Columbia Island Marina and will follow the same route as the 5K to start, but when the 5K runners turn around, the 10K will continue to the North West to Theodore Roosevelt Island, completing one lap around Theodore Roosevelt Island before turning around and returning to the finish.
• While on T.R. Island, you will run on dirt trails, across boardwalks, and through some beautiful natural scenery that will make you forget you are in the city!
• 10K Course Map
Columbia Island Marina:
• George Washington Memorial Pkwy
• Arlington, VA
• Map & Directions
• Both the 5K and 10K begin at 9:00 AM
• Free parking is available at Colombia Island Marina
• Runners will receive a technical material race shirt with registration
• Discounts will be available for "early bird" registrations and registration prices will increase as we get closer to race day
• The total number of runners will be limited due to U.S. Park Service permitting restrictions on the Mount Vernon Trail
• Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 male and female finishers and the winner of each age group
-) 2018 race registration is open • Registration Information
Central NYC Stadium