2018 Polar Bear 7.6 Mile Run
- The 7.6 mile loop of Lake Waramaug has become an annual winter tradition for hundreds of area runners. The scenic course travels counterclockwise along the shoreline of the glacial lake while passing through Washington, Warren and Kent. The route is primarily flat with a few gentle rolling hills.
• One 7.6 Mile loop around Lake Waramaug.
• The loop is mostly flat and is run counter clockwise around the lake.
• Start and Finish are at the Country Club.
• From Rt. 202 in New Preston, take Rt. 45 North along Lake Waramaug.
• Turn left on to North Shore Road.
• Travel 2.5 miles to the Lake Waramaug Country Club.
• Turn Right onto Golf Links Road at the tennis courts.
2018 Results at: iresultslive.com 315 Finishers
2017 Results at: greystoneracing.net
2016 Results at: greystoneracing.net
2015 Results at: greystoneracing.net
2014 Results at: greystoneracing.net
2013 Results at: greystoneracing.net
2012 Results at: greystoneracing.net
2011 Results at TriFind.com: Overall / Age Group
2010 Results at athlinks.com: Overall / Age Group
2009 Results at athlinks.com: Overall / Age Group
2008 Results at athlinks.com: Overall / Age Group
2007 Results at athlinks.com: Overall / Age Group
2006 Results at athlinks.com: Overall / Age Group
2005 Results at TriFind.com: Overall / Age Group
2004 Results at: coolrunning.com
2003 Results at: plattsys.com
2002 Results at: plattsys.com
2001 Results at: coolrunning.com or plattsys.com
2000 Results at: plattsys.com
1999 Results at: coolrunning.com or plattsys.com
1998 Results at: coolrunning.com or plattsys.com
1997 Results: not available ???
1996 Results: not available ???
1995 Results at: plattsys.com
1994 Results at: TriFind.com
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...