2018 Contoocook Carry Triathlon:
• Started in 2002, The Contoocook Carry is an event that provides challenging fun to the participants.
• This triathlon has a non-standard course that welcomes individuals, teams and families. All proceeds from the race are used to provide community members with fuel assistance through its parent non-profit: The Contoocook Carry Community Fund.
• The race begins with a 2 mile run from the Hopkinton High School to the bank of the Contoocook RIver. The individual or team member launches his/her kayak/boat into the river and paddles about 2 miles down to just above a dam in Contoocook River. Kayaks/boats are taken out and portaged (with assistance from high school volunteers, if needed) around the dam and put in below the dam to continue downriver to Tyler Bridge.
• The kayaks/boats are taken out (again with town volunteers assistance) and participants/team members claim their bicycles for the 14 mile ride through the gently rolling country, over a covered bridge and back to the finish line at the Hopkinton High School.
• From the east and west, take I-89 to Exit 6, State Route 127. Go north on 127 into the village of Contoocook. At the stop sign in Fountain Square, turn left, go over the Contoocook River Bridge and bear right onto Park Avenue. Continue about 1/3 mile to the Hopkinton High School on the left.
-) 2018 race registration is open • Registration Information
2017 Results at: contoocookcarry.org
2016 Results: not available ???
2015 Results: not available ???
2014 Results at: contoocookcarry.org
2013 Results at: contoocookcarry.org
2012 Results at: contoocookcarry.org
2011 Results: not available ???
2010 Results at: contoocookcarry.org
2009 Results at: contoocookcarry.org
Central NYC Stadium