_ The 2020 Support Blue Fresno:
Join us to show your support for the many men and women in law enforcement who give so much of themselves, every day, to make our valley a safe place to live, work, and thrive.
What is Support Blue Fresno?
Support Blue Fresno is a grassroots effort to broaden support for the men and women who protect our City, while preventing the current national anti-law enforcement narrative from gaining traction locally.
The Support Blue Fresno campaign aims to:
- Foster trust and confidence between our officers and the community they serve
- Provide opportunity for our community to visibly show their support for law enforcement
- Educate our youth to enhance relationships and understanding with officers
Great Amenities to Award you for Supporting Blue!
- FREE park entrance day of event!
- Krispy Kreme Donuts
- Dutch Bros Coffee
- Long-Sleeve Event Shirt
- Custom Badge Medallion to all Finishers
- Fresno Police Dept. Tactical Units, Skywatch, Mounted Patrol, K9 and more to meet and greet
- 10k/5K are Timed Events - 2Mile is not timed
- Friday February 28th
- Noon to 6PM
- Fleet Feet Fresno - (Next Door)
- Fort Washington & Friant Rd
Event Day Schedule:
- Saturday February 29th
- 7:30am Late Packet Pickup
- 8:30am Thrive Warm Up
- 8:45am Largest Team
- 8:55am National Anthem
- 9:00am 10K Start
- 9:05am 5K Start
- 9:10am 2 Mile Start
- 10:15am Awards