_ The 2nd Annual Cupid Shuffle:
If horse farms, lakes, and rolling hills sound inviting, then here's a running opportunity you don't want to miss. Plan your escape today to the Bunn Ranch, a 400-acre farm gently nestled in the beautiful countryside of Barnesville, Georgia. The Ranch serves as a beautiful backdrop for the pre and post-race festivities.
What others are saying...
- "Really enjoyed the whole production. Music, fellowship, challenge, lots of great fun. Definitely going to do this again with Get Set Grow Race Productions"
- "Great first-time race for the Cupid Shuffle. I enjoyed the scenery and setup. Super nice people, great system and structure. Would definitely do this race again and will be checking out your other races. Have a great weekend!"
- "Great Race Today! There will be more people next year as the great experience spreads. I also see the results are already posted, Thanks!"
- "Thank you for a great run— perfect course, beautiful scenery, kind people! Hope to see you soon!"
- "My favorite part was when to horses ran to the fence line to say, Hi and run with us."
- "We drove down from Dekalb County. It was refreshing to get away from the city a minute and take in the beautiful country."
Distances: 26.2M - 13.1M - 3.1M and a 1 Mile Fun Run
26.2 participants must complete the run within the 6hr20min time limit. A sweep vehicle will be present for safety and to assist in clearing the roads.
Location: The Bunn Ranch - 410 Community House Road, Barnesville, GA 30204
- The Naked Runner option is available. (The naked runner option provides the same great experience at a great price. This option does not include a medal, chip bib, race results or t-shirt. This option is ONLY available during online registration prior to race day) (Clothes required at all Get Set Grow Race Production events.)
- Registration opportunities are available online at GetSetGrow.com and walk up on race day 6:30 am - 7:30 am. (NOTE: Packet pickup is available on race day 6:30 am - 7:30 am only) (We accept cash, debit or credit cards for race day registration.)
The Cause: TBD