_ 2017 Lake Terramuggus Olympic Triathlon:
• This is the perfect way to celebrate a summer of training and racing at the Lake Terramuggus Sprint Series - with limited adaptation to our sprint course this Olympic race will be familiar to those participating in the sprint series throughout the summer. Even if it is your first time to Lake T this race is fun and fast, moderate hills on the bike and run. A great race for your first Olympic Distance Tri!
• This race will be a 1600 yard swim, 24 mile bike and a 10K run. This event is designed with the same mission as the Lake T Sprint Series - to encourage participation from all levels of triathletes, provide a great training opportunity and foster a community of athletes.
• Please Note: There will be a bike cut-off time limit for athletes on course.
• Bike Course Map
• Run Course Map
• Marlborough is in central Connecticut
• 15 miles south-east of Hartford
• Between Glastonbury & Colchester
• Just off Rt 2
• google map
• Take Rt. 2 east for about 15 minutes to exit 12(marlborough).
• Go straight off the exit ramp and follow that road for about 12 mile and turn left onto Park road.
• The race is at Blish Park which is 1/4 mile up Park Road on the right.
• Take Rt. 2 west to exit 13 (rt 66 marlborough exit).
• Left on 66
• Right on N Main Street
• go 1.3 miles
• Right on Park Road.
• Blish park will be a quarter mile up the hill on the right.
2017 Results at: itsyourrace.com
Central NYC Stadium