_ The 2019 Marlborough Lions Club Round The Lake 5K:
• Electronic Timing and computerized race results from Platt Systems.
• Mile Splits, Water and first aid station.
• Post-race refreshments.
• First 200 pre-registered will receive a free race t-shirt.
• Start and Finish at Blish Memorial Park.
• This scenic course around Lake Terramuggus includes a few steady upgrades, long stretches of level terrain and a challenging finish.
• Marlborough is in central Connecticut
• 14 miles south-east of Hartford
• Between Glastonbury & Colchester
• Just take Rt 2
• google map
• Take Rt. 2 east for about 15 minutes to exit 12(marlborough).
• Go straight off the exit ramp and follow that road for about 12 mile and turn left onto Park road.
• The race is at Blish Park which is 1/4 mile up Park Road on the right.
• Take Rt. 2 west to exit 13 (rt 66 marlborough exit).
• Left on 66
• Right on N Main Street
• go 1.3 miles
• Right on Park Road.
• Blish park will be a quarter mile up the hill on the right.
• Fees: $20 Pre-Registration
• $25 Day of Race Registration until 10 am
2012 Results at TriFind.com: Overall
2009 Results at: RoadRaceRunner (132)
2007 Results at: coolrunning.com
Central NYC Stadium