2019 First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon | Relay | 10K and NEW 5K
Join us on Florida's west coast for a great race in beautiful Sarasota! You'll enjoy breath taking views of Sarasota Bay as you cross the John Ringling Causeway before traversing through Sarasota's stunning neighborhoods and historic sites such as St. Armand's Circle, John Ringling Bridge, Downtown Sarasota and the Ringling Museum of Art.
Crossing the Finish Line, you'll be treated to a gourmet breakfast buffet provided by First Watch and enjoy the bayside beer garden featuring live music and more. The First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon | Relay | 10K and NEW 5K distance is one of the premier running events in West Florida, making this a tradition for family, friends and runners from all over the country to enjoy.
REGISTER AND RECEIVE:
- Beautiful race course highlighting the best of Sarasota
- Aid stations every mile – mile and a half with water, Gatorade Endurance and restrooms
- Entertainment including live music, djs and more.
- Giant dolphin-inspired Finisher medal for half marathon, relay and 10K | 5K Finisher medal
- Access to our legendary bayside Finish Festival presented by First Watch
- Gourmet breakfast buffet courtesy of First Watch
- Live music on the main stage
- Complimentary beer for all participants (must be 21 years or over, ID required)
- Picturesque vistas of Sarasota Bay
- Custom Sarasota, tech short-sleeve participant shirt (men/women sizes)
5K (10/19/19): USD 35.00
10K: USD 70.00
Half Marathon: USD 115.00
2 Person Relay: USD 145.00
-) 2019 race registration? • Registration Information
Central NYC Stadium