_ The 11th Annual Upton VFW Run to Remember 5K:
5K RUN TO REMEMBER
- 5K run is a fast start, mostly flat course, 100% roads. Walkers and joggers with strollers welcome - must start behind runners. No pets please
- Certified Course Map
- Top three men and women overall. Male and female age division awards for age brackets: 14 and under; 15-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
- Prizes also awarded to 1,2,3rd place M/F Veteran and 1st M/F Teacher, 1st M/F Firefighter & 1st M/F Police Officer.
- T-shirts available for purchase.
- Water and toilets at check-in.
- Water at half-way point of race.
- Refreshments at finish.
Event details and schedule
RUN TO REMEMBER A VETERAN!!!
- Names to be provided or bring the name of “your” veteran to be added to a commemorative Flag Bib. A great way to show support and remembrance to our heros!!
- 5K Race day registration from 7:45am to 8:30am at VFW.
- 5K Bibs & Shirts can also be picked up on Friday 10/5 from 4-7pm
- 5K Day of race registration price is $25.
- 5K Race start time: 9am
- For children 10 and under, there will be a 1/4 mile to a full mile run (approximately) around the baseball field behind the VFW after the official 5K. Distance varies according to age.
- Children's Run Location: Baseball field behind VFW.
- Children's Run starts at 9:45am. Registration on-site from 8am until 9:30am.
- Children's Run Cost is $7.00 and every kid gets a medal!
2019 Results and Course Records
Upton VFW Facebook Page for information and photos from previous year(s).