_ The 2018 Marlborough Lions Marlborough Masquerade 5K Road Race:
Marlborough Lions Marlborough Masquerade 5K Road Race
Start & Finish at Blish Memorial Park.
This scenic 5k race course circles beautiful Lake Terramungus, and has one very steep (not too long) hill near the beginning.
The entire race is on pavement, with a few small to medium hills along the way.
There are however long stretches of level terrain with a challenging finish.
• Marlborough is in central Connecticut
• 14 miles south-east of Hartford
• Between Glastonbury & Colchester
• Just take Rt 2
• google map
• Take Rt. 2 east for about 15 minutes to exit 12(marlborough).
• Go straight off the exit ramp and follow that road for about 12 mile and turn left onto Park road.
• The race is at Blish Park which is 1/4 mile up Park Road on the right.
• Take Rt. 2 west to exit 13 (rt 66 marlborough exit).
• Left on 66
• Right on N Main Street
• go 1.3 miles
• Right on Park Road.
• Blish park will be a quarter mile up the hill on the right.
2018 Results at: plattsys.com
Central NYC Stadium