_ The 2019 Marlborough Lions Marlborough Masquerade 5K Road Race:
Marlborough Lions Marlborough Masquerade 5K Road Race
Marlborough Lions Club Round The Lake 5K
Course: Start and Finish at Blish Memorial Park. This scenic course around Lake Terramuggus includes a few steady upgrades, long stretches of level terrain and a challenging finish.
Features: Electronic Timing and computerized race results from Platt Systems, Mile Splits, Water and first aid station, and post-race refreshments. Come dressed to run. First 200 pre-registered will receive a free race t-shirt.
Fees: $20 Pre-Registration
$25 Day of Race Registration until 10 am
$50 Maximum per Family (This maximum only applies for mail-in forms or day of race forms)
Proceeds from this event will be used by the Marlborough Lions Club to help fund service and local community programs.
For further information, please contact:
JeanPaul Bolduc at 860-295-9150 [email protected]
HISTORIC MAIN STREET S WINDSOR RACE SERIES
Saturday March 9, 2019 - March Madness Main St 5K Road Race - 9 am
Monday Sept 2, 2019 - S Windsor Labor Day Purple Heart Half Marathon & 5K Road Race - 8:00 am
Historic Main Street - S Windsor, CT - PLATTSYS.COM
• Marlborough is in central Connecticut
• 14 miles south-east of Hartford
• Between Glastonbury & Colchester
• Just take Rt 2
• google map
• Take Rt. 2 east for about 15 minutes to exit 12(marlborough).
• Go straight off the exit ramp and follow that road for about 12 mile and turn left onto Park road.
• The race is at Blish Park which is 1/4 mile up Park Road on the right.
• Take Rt. 2 west to exit 13 (rt 66 marlborough exit).
• Left on 66
• Right on N Main Street
• go 1.3 miles
• Right on Park Road.
• Blish park will be a quarter mile up the hill on the right.
-) 2019 race registration? • Registration Information
2018 Results at: plattsys.com
Central NYC Stadium