_ The 2020 Draughn High School Chase for Cupid's Arrow:
Race For Cupid’s Arrow (5K and Fun Run)
Saturday, February 15, 2020
Race profits will support Draughn High School student-athletes
1. Make checks out to DHS Athletic Booster Club and mail to Race for Cupid’s Arrow, 709 Lovelady Dr. Valdese, NC 28690.
2. Register online at this link: https://runsignup.com/Race/NC/Valdese/DraughnHighSchoolChaseforCupidsArrow
Event Schedule for Race Day
Registration and packet pick up: 8:00am-9:30am, 5K start 10:00am and Fun Run to follow 5K start.
The course will start and end in Wildcat Stadium. It will take you through campus and on Lake Rhodhiss Drive.
Cost- $25 by January 6, 2020 (to guarantee shirt), $35 race day and $20 Burke County Students. Burke County students must register by January 6, 2020 to get discounted rate. We can’t guarantee a shirt if not paid by January 6, 2020.
Awards-Unique awards will be given to the following age groups.
1. Top 3 overall male and female finishers.
2. 1st place male and female masters.
3. Top 3 male and female in each of the following age groups: 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, and 80+.
Fun Run- Run will start after all 5K racers have left the track. Run will circle the track 4 times. Fun Run is $20 and includes a tee shirt as long as you register by January 6, 2020. After that date, you may register for $10 but no shirt will be included. All Fun runners will get a prize.
-) 2020 race registration is open • Registration Information