_ The 19th Annual - Harrington Park 5K Fall Spectacular - Run/Walk:
Our 5K “Fall Spectacular” event includes a 5K Run & Walk for all ages, a Mile Fun Run for ages 9 and under, and a Kiddie Dash for ages 6 and under. The 5K course is a USATF Certified, relatively flat road course through scenic Harrington Park, NJ. Race results this year will be posted for both gun time and chip time. Gun time will determine all medal results. This year we are proud to host the USATF-NJ Coed Team Championship.
· - Long sleeve “tech tops” to the first 500 pre-registrants, and while supplies last, for the 5K
· - Cotton T-shirts for all Mile Fun Run and Kiddie Dash participants
· - A large indoor gym for Pre-Race & Awards
· - Clean Indoor Restrooms
· - Coffee, Bagels, and Fruit Cornucopia for race participants
· - A well-established course, with water stations and 1 & 2 Mile Clocks
· - Ample Parking
Awards will include:
· - Top 3 M & F Overall
· - Top 3 M & F per age group in 5 year age groups, 9 & under through 85+
· - Top 3 M & F HP Residents
· - Top M & F HP School (K-8) Students
· - Top 3 HP Fastest Families (using aggregate of immediate family 3 fastest times)
2015 - 2019 Results at: runsignup.com
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...