Join us for the 5K@ADA Virtual Challenge anytime during June 12 - 14, 2020!
The 5K@ADA Virtual Challenge brings together people across the globe and ADA attendees to emphasize the need for increased physical activity to help prevent diabetes and diabetes complications. This disease awareness activity provides participants with the opportunity to raise public awareness about the importance of a healthy lifestyle in preventing and controlling diabetes.In 2020, the American Diabetes Association celebrates the 15th anniversary of Novo Nordisk’s partnership in supporting the 5K@ADA. To continue to raise diabetes awareness, this year we are making the transition from running and walking through the streets of Chicago to running and walking in your home city.
Please join us as we celebrate this milestone.
In order to make this process as easy as possible for you, please follow the instructions below.
All that you need to do is complete a 5K run or walk anytime between June 12 - 14 and enter your race finish time in your participant profile by taking these easy steps:
- Click here to register for the 5K@ADA Virtual Challenge.
- Download the 5K@ADA Virtual Challenge mobile app in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Review this link for directions on how to post your results.
- When you have completed your 5K@ADA Virtual Challenge anytime during June 12 - 14, submit your results here.
- Snap a photo of your finishing the 5K@ADA Virtual Challenge and share it on social media with #5KADA, #ADA2020 and #ChangingDiabetes to be featured on social media and in the 5K@ADA photo gallery! You can even take a finisher selfie with a virtual medal inside the 5K@ADA mobile app.
- Click on your name in the results and download your 5K@ADA Virtual Challenge Finisher Certificate!