_ The 2020 All Fired Up About Baseball 5K:
Visit Lebanon, MARCH 28, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.,
help us celebrate the Capitol of the bourbon barrel
manufacturing industry, support high school
baseball at its best and enjoy a beautiful 5K run!
Event details and schedule
• Pre-race packet pick-up and registratoin is available from 5-8 p.m. at Marion County High School Baseball Field where you have free entry to the game on Friday, March 27, 2020
• An actual commemorative Bourbon Barrel Head courtesy of Kentucky Cooperage Company will be given
away at random to one lucky runner immediately following the race.
• Come early or stay after the race for tours at Kentucky Cooperage Co., Maker’s Mark Distillery,
or Limestone Branch Distillery.
• Have dinner with one of our participating partners. Show your race registration and get drink
Rosewood Bar & Grill, 520 Fairway Drive Shiners Restaurant, 202 West Main Street Cederwood
Restaurant, 660 East Main Street
County Seat Kitchen & Bar, 201 North Depot Street Chaser’s Restaurant, 110 North Proctor Knott
• We encourage you to take advantage of special Friday night room rates at the following
Myrtledene Bed & Breakfast, 370 North Spalding Ave. (270) 692-2223 Hill House Bed & Breakfast, 110
Holy Cross Road, Loretto (270 865-2300 Hampton Inn, 1125 Loretto Road (270) 699-4000
Our course takes you around beautiful downtown Lebanon. Mostly flat to slight inclines. Begins and
ends at the Marion County Heritage Center, 120 W.
Main Street, Lebanon KY
-) 2020 race registration is open • Registration Information