_ The 2020 MDI YMCA Community 5k Run:
Let's get racing again!
Start time 7am
Join the MDI YMCA for a no frills 5k race. The race is limited to the first 40 signups. Online race registration only. There will be no water stations. Please being your own water. All participants must following social distancing guidelines. Race starts on Livingston St at the starting line for the Acadia Half Marathon. All participants will receive a time and a certificate will be emailed after the race. There is no awards ceremony. **The cut-off time for the event is 1 hour.
This event benefits the MDI YMCA and our mission.
This is the fourth race in our summer series. We are racing every other Saturday.
Would you rather race on our Community 5k course Virtually and submit your time?
Now you can!
1. Register for our 5k event.
2. Familiarize yourself with our course. Map can be found on our race website.
3. BEFORE September 18, 5pm: Race our 5k course and time yourself. Remember to watch for vehicles and be safe!
4. Submit your name and time to [email protected].
5. You'll be included in our results and receive a finishers certificate!
This is on the honor system. Keep it honest and challenge yourself or your friends!
After 3 Races:
2020 Male Series Record: 16:38 - Charlie Collins
2020 Female Series Record: 22:10 - Amelia VanDongen
21 Park St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
-) 2020 race registration is open • Registration Information