2021 Four Daughters 5K Wine Run:
Like Walking or Running? Love Wine? This race is for you!
• All participants will receive a race t-shirt, souvenir wine glass, finisher medal, and a pour of wine (or soda for our under 21 runners) after the race!
Join us on Sunday, August 15th, 2021 for an exciting new event that features the scenic views and amazing wines of Four Daughters Winery! We have wave start times to accommodate social distancing and keep participants and volunteers safe. With registration options for all wine lovers and runners, this race is a sure thing for a great time! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
• All runners get a sweet finisher medal!!
• We will not be hosting a gathering for an age group awards ceremony, but age group results will be posted online.
• Is the race only for 21+? No, minors are welcome to participate, but they will get a free soda instead of wine.
• Are strollers allowed? Yes
• Is walking allowed? Yes absolutely!
• Are Dogs Allowed? Sorry they are not. Due to USDA guidelines we are not permitted to have dogs on the property or farm area.
2020 Results: results not available / Photos
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...