_ 2021 Hartford Marathon Foundation Riverfront Scramble Series:
• The Thursday evening summer race tradition is back, with a trail running twist! The Riverfront Scramble new 4 mile race course takes participants from Mortensen Riverfront Plaza along the river to the boathouse and through the trail system of Riverside Park. No surprises (or stairs!), but count on another fun race with a happy hour vibe, complete with an ice cold beer at the end (21+ with ID only).
• Be prepared for wet sand, dirt paths, rocky hills, grassy knolls, etc...
Mortensen Riverfront Plaza, Hartford, Connecticut
• This event takes place at Mortensen Riverfront Plaza located in downtown Hartford, CT overlooking the Connecticut River.
• It can be reached by using the main pedestrian staircase or the elevators located at the intersection of Columbus Boulevard and State Street in Hartford.
Mortensen Riverfront Plaza:
• Columbus Boulevard and State Street
• Hartford, CT
• Map & Directions
2021 Results at athlinks.com: July 29
2020 Results: not available ???
2019 Results: June 27/ Mobile / July 26 / August 22
2018 Results at athlinks.com: June 28 / July 26 / August 23
2017 Results at chronotrack.com: June 29 / July 27 / August 24
2016 Results at chronotrack.com: June 23 / July 21 / August 25
2015 Results at chronotrack.com: June 25 / July 23 / August 20
2014 Results at chronotrack.com: June 19 / July 31 / August 21
2013 Results at chronotrack.com: June 20 / July 18 / August 22
2012 Results at coolrunning.com: June 23 / August 9 / August 23
2011 Results at coolrunning.com: June 23 / July 29 / August 25
2010 Results at coolrunning.com: June 17 / July 15 / August 12
2009 Results at coolrunning.com: June 18 / July 30 / August 27
2008 Results at coolrunning.com: June 26 / July 31 / August 28
2007 Results at coolrunning.com: July 12 / July 26 / August 30
2006 Results at coolrunning.com: July 27 / August 24 / September 7 -
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...