• START LINE IS LOCATED IN FRONT OF THE TAFTVILLE POST OFFICE ON SOUTH B ST.
• PROCEED WEST AND TAKE A RIGHT ONTO HUNTERS AVE.
• RIGHT ONTO PROVIDENCE ST. (RT. 169)
• RIGHT ONTO SOUTH 4th AVE.
• RIGHT ONTO MATHIEU AVE.
• RIGHT BACK ONTO HUNTERS AVE.
• FINAL RIGHT BACK ONTO SOUTH B ST.
• FINISH LINE IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOLS PARKING LOT.
• RACE COURSE WILL BE MARKED EVERY 1/8 MILE
• THE 1/2 MILE MARK IS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE INTERSECTION OF SOUTH 4TH AVE. AND SOUTH B ST......
• SECOND HALF OF SOUTH 4TH AVE IS A STEEP HILL BEFORE YOUR TURN ONTO MATHIEU ST.
1 Mile Course Map
IF USING 395 N OR S(ALL POINTS NORTH/SOUTH):
• TAKE EXIT 83-RIGHT OFF EXIT ONTO RT. 97-DRIVE ON RT. 97 FOR APPROX. 1.3 MILES
• TAKE RIGHT ONTO SOUTH B ST.
• DRIVE .3 MILES-SCHOOL AND SCHOOL PARKING LOT ON THE RIGHT JUST PAST THE POST OFFICE.
IF USING RT. 2-32(ALL POINTS WEST):
• DRIVE TO THE END OF RT. 2-32 NEAR BACKUS HOSPITAL EXIT-
• STAY STRAIGHT AND GO ACROSS LIGHT ONTO RT. 169.-
• DRIVE ON RT. 169(HARLAND RD.) FOR APPROX. 2.5 MILES-
• TAKE RIGHT ONTO HUNTERS AVE.-
• THEN A LEFT ONTO SOUTH B ST.-
• SCHOOL PARKING LOT ON LEFT.
Sacred Heart School:
• 15 Hunters Avenue
• Taftville, CT
• Map & Directions
_ Check back after race for 2021 Results at: snerro.com
2020 Results: Cancelled due to Covid-19
2019 Results at snerro.com: Overall / Age Group / Student
2018 Results at snerro.com: Overall / Age Group / Student
2017 Results at snerro.com: Overall / Age || Student / Gender
2016 Results at snerro.com: Overall / Age Group
2015 Results at snerro: Overall / Age || Student / Gender
2014 Results at snerro.com: Overall / Age Group / Student
2013 Results at snerro.com: Overall / Age Group / Student
2012 Results at snerro.com: Overall / Age Group
2011 Results at snerro.com: Overall
2010 Results at snerro.com: Overall / Age Group / Student
2009 Results at snerro.com: Overall
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...