_ The 2022 Brandon Half Marathon & 5K:
Join Brandon Running Association for our annual BRANDON HALF MARATHON & 5K event on Sunday, January 9, 2022. Both race courses will run along the Brandon Parkway, with the Half Marathon extending on the Selmon Expressway. The races will start and finish in the Oakfield Business Center located at 1341 Oakfield Drive Brandon, Florida.
With an average temperature in the 50's (Fahrenheit), this new course is mostly flat and fast and is ideal for runners looking to set a personal record or getting in a great training run for an upcoming marathon! The 5k is no very little elevation change. The Half Marathon has some elevation change on the Expressway.
• Awards will be given in the Half Marathon and 5k events to the Top Male and Female Overall, Masters (40+) and Grand Masters (50+) winners and the Top 3 Male and Female in each of the following Age Groups: 0-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 and 70+.
• Team Awards - Be sure to enter/select your team name when registering by January 6 so that you and your time can be counted for your team.
• A finisher award / medal for all Half Marathon & 5K finishers!
• All registrants receive a Unisex Long Sleeve Race Shirt (Guaranteed if pre-registered before Dec 10, 2021)
• Free race photos
• Great post race bash and awards ceremony. Runners will enjoy grilled chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, fruit, free beer, soda, and water, plus on-site post race massage!
Note: Cut off time for half marathon participants is 3 hours and 15 minutes. If you are on course after this point, you will have to option to be picked up and driven to the finish area or to continue to complete the remainder of the course, abiding by Hillsborough County pedestrian laws. Course support and road closures will not be available after this time point.
HALF MARATHON START TIME - 7:00 AM
5K START TIME - 7:15 AM
Stay tuned for packet pickup details as we get closer to the event.
All proceeds to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
-) 2022 race registration is open • Registration Information
2014 Results at endurancesportstiming.com: Half Marathon / 5K / Searchable
2013 Results at endurancesportstiming.com: Half Marathon // 5K / Wheelchair
2012 Results at: coolrunning.com
2011 Results at: coolrunning.com
2010 Results at: coolrunning.com