_ The 2022 Run for the Gecko 5K:
Run for the Gecko 5K
Saturday, May 7, 2022 @ 6:45 AM
Wickham Park Community Center, Melbourne, FL
19th Anniversary Celebration Party
Birthday Cake for all finishers
FREE Beer & Mimosas (21 & older)
Li'l Gecko Kid's Run with Zippy the Gecko
Benefits Eau Gallie High School Running Programs
Random Giveaway of $500 Gift Card
Our series races provides participants with an exceptional experience including:
- Series awards of $10,000 in cash and prizes
- Plenty of fluids along the course and finish area
- Split clocks at each mile and directional markers
- 1/2 mile, 1/4 mile, 200 meters & 100 meters signs to finish line
- Electronic timing with immediate results
- Finisher certificates & finish line video
- Special appearance by Zippy, our gecko mascot
- Photo booth with props and free downloadable photos
- Free hi-res photos & event highlight video
- Unique race-themed awards
- Great post-race party beer and mimosas for 21 years+
Day of race registration opens 1 hour before all races. Late registration closes 10 minutes before each race begins. Award ceremony will begin immediately following each race.
Fees (Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.)
Individual Registration: $30.00 ($35 Race Day)
Kid’s Registration: $15.00 ($20 Race Day)
- $5 OFF for No-shirt option!
2021 Results at: runignup.com
2020 Results at: runsignup.com
2019 Results at: runsignup.com
2018 Results at: runsignup.com
2017 Results at: runsignup.com
2016 Results at runningzone.com: Overall / Age Group // Menu
2015 Results at: athlinks.com
2014 Results at: athlinks.com
2013 Results at: athlinks.com
2012 Results at: athlinks.com
2011 Results at: athlinks.com
2010 Results at: athlinks.com
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...