_The 2021 Whittier Spooktacular 5K:
· Early Packet Pick Up - Friday, October 29, 2021 @ 12pm - 5 pm at the Whittier Community Center
· Custom designed Finishers’ Medal for all runners
· Cash prize to top overall male & female 5K finisher
· USATF Certified course
· Chip Timing
· T-shirt - sizes are not guaranteed
· Pancake Breakfast after race (Free for all registered runners, $3.00 for non-registered)
· DJ’s along the course
· Computerized finish line results provided by Alliance Race Timing
Group discount for teams of 10+, use the contact link for more info
· Refreshments and Goodie Bags for all participants
· Costume contest - Costumes must be family appropriate (Contestants must be a registered participant and participate in the race)
-) 2021 race registration is open • Registration Information
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...